This acceptable use policy sets out the terms between you and us (Us being Naissance) under which you may access our website: www.enaissance.co.uk (Our ‘Website’). This acceptable use policy applies to all users of and visitors to our Website.
Your use of our Website means that you accept and agree to abide by and adhere to all the policies in this acceptable use policy which supplements and also relates to our terms of website use.
www.reversenature.co.uk is a website operated by E-Quits Group (‘Reverse Nature’, ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 09701141 and our registered office address is located at:
Unit 7 Brickfield Lane Trading Estate
You may use our Website only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Website:
- In any way that breaches or violates any applicable and relevant local, national or international law, compliance or regulation.
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code or technology related devices or programs designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards as set out below and / or within our terms and conditions.
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (including but not limited to spam).
You also explicitly agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Website in contravention or of the provisions of our terms of website use.
- Not to systematically extract and/or re-utilise or copy parts of the contents of the Website.
Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt or cause any of the aforementioned:
- any part, section, page or detail of our Website;
- any equipment, servers or network on which our Website is stored;
- any software, application or media used in the provision of our Website; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party in relation to our Website or business.
We may from time to time provide INTERACTIVE SERVICES on our Website, including but without limitation: (“INTERACTIVE SERVICES”)
- Chat rooms.
- Bulletin boards.
- Blogs with comment functionality
- Reviews with comment functionality
Where we do provide any interactive service, we will endeavour to provide information to you about the kind of service offered, if it is moderated, terms and what form of moderation is used (including whether it is human or technical).
We will do our utmost and best to assess any possible risks for users (and in particular, for children) from third parties when they use any interactive service provided on our Website, and we will decide in each case whether it is appropriate and or relevant to use moderation of the relevant and or applicable service(s) (including what kind of moderation to use) in light of those potential risks. However, we are under no obligation to oversee, monitor or moderate any interactive service we provide on our Website or through other media, software or applications and we expressly exclude our liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of any interactive service by a user in relation to and with regards in contravention of our content standards, whether the service is moderated or not. The use of any of our INTERACTIVE SERVICES by a minor is subject to the consent of their parent or guardian or an adult acting for and on their behalf. We advise parents who permit their children
Where we do moderate an interactive service, we will normally provide you with a means of contacting the moderator, should a concern or difficulty arise and you will be able to address any concerns or raise any questions where applicable and appropriate.